The Jewish Genealogical Society is pleased to offer the following resources free to all. But if you join, the last two years of podcasts and Dorot issues will be open to you. Why not JOIN NOW!
- Podcasts from the best speakers on Jewish genealogy, from 2009 to 2015
- Back issues of Dorot in PDF form, dating from 1979 to 2015
NOTE: Some users may experience problems reading PDFs with the Chrome browser. There is a known problem with that browser. You may get the message "failure to load PDF document." If you encounter this message, you can switch to a different browser, or you will need to disable the PDF Viewer in the Chrome browser. Here are instructions for the latest versions of the browser:
- Open the browser.
- Click on the three-vertical-dot character in the upper right corner.
- On the pop-up menu, hover over "Help" and click on "About Google Chrome".
- If the version is 59 or below, consider upgrading Chrome, or contact us at email@example.com .
- Click again on the three-vertical-dot character and select "Settings".
- Scroll to the bottom and select "Advanced" to expand it.
- Click on "Content Settings".
- Click on "PDF Documents".
- Click on the words "Download PDF files instead of automatically opening them in Chrome" and the toggle switch will slide to the right and light up. Or, simply slide the toggle by dragging it to the right.
- Try again to download the PDF.
For any other problems, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you did and what version of Chrome you are using.